Gymnastics Sprung Floor
- Standard Size 12.8m x 12.8m, although Custom Sizes Available!
- Double layer of high-quality plywood used
- Choice of high elasticity foam blocks or Power Springs
- Floor Topped with our Premium 35mm thick Carpet Roll Out Mats
- The option of Fast foam, Foam wedges or PVC Skirt
- Wide range of colours and Full installation service available
- To receive a quote today email us at email@example.com or call us on 0161 214 8724
Gymnastics Direct is now able to offer a full gymnastics sprung floor. Although the standard size is 12.8m x 12.8m, our sprung floors can be custom made to fit any size.
We use the highest quality materials and unlike other UK suppliers, all of our sprung floors come with a double layer of quality plywood. The is allows for a smoother surface and using two thinner layers rather than one thick layer allows for more elasticity in the floor.
Foam blocks are still a popular choice for many clubs, but the use of power springs have become the preferred choice in recent years, which is why we offer both.
We offer a wide range of carpet roll colours, which sit on top of the plywood and are connected by Velcro.
Our sprung floors also come with the option of fast foam, which is an additional layer of 25mm thick foam that sits under the roll mats to give extra protection and more bounce.
Once complete our gymnastic sprung floors are finished off wither either a PVC skirt or foam wedge connected by Velcro.
If you have any questions about our sprung floor, please don’t hesitate to contact a member of our team who will be happy to give you the best advice. You can contact us via email or by calling: 0161 214 8724
Double plywood system is layered on top of each other